By Alao Abiodun
- July 29, 2019, Sowore announced #RevolutionNow, Scheduled to commence August 5, 2019
- August 3, 2019, Sowore arrested in Lagos by DSS operatives.
- August 6, DSS filed an application before an Abuja court seeking an order to detain Sowore and Olawale Bakare for 90 days for it to conclude its investigation.
- August 8, court allowed the security agency to detain Sowore for 45 days.
- September 20, AGF filed a seven-count charge against Sowore and Bakare bordering on treason and money laundering.
Read Also: UPDATED: FG orders release of Dasuki, Sowore
- October 1, Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu, ordered that they be further kept in the custody of the DSS. She adjourned till October 4 for ruling on their bail application.
- October 4, the judge granted them bail
- October 21, Ojukwu granted their request for variation and adjourned till November 6 for the commencement of trial
- October 5, Ojukwu gave the security agency 24 hours within which to comply with an earlier order…