By David Adenuga Bauchi
A mother and her two children were killed in a fire outbreak that occurred in Riban Garmu village, Dewu Ward in Kirfi Local Government Area of Bauchi State.
Four others also sustained injuries in the inferno which occurred on Thursday.
The Nation gathered that the fire outbreak was caused by a spark from the electricity connection in the four-bedroom apartment where the family stayed.
It was also gathered that the apartment was completely razed while the four persons who sustained injuries were admitted at the Kirfi General Hospital, receiving treatment.
READ ALSO: Police arrest 19 thugs in Bauchi
An eyewitness who spoke with newsmen said all efforts to force the door of the apartment open in order to rescue the victims proved abortive as they were left screaming for help till the fire consumed them.
Meanwhile, the member representing Kirfi Constituency at the State House of Assembly, Hon. Abdulkadir Umar Dewu who confirmed…