The Ballon D’ Or 2019 was held on Monday night at the Théâtre du Châtelet in Paris, France.
Lionel Messi, Megan Rapinoe and Alisson Becker are some of the winners that emerged on the night.
Rapinoe, who won the FIFA World Cup this year, won the women’s prize.
Here is a full list of Ballon D’ Or 2019 winners:
Kopa Trophy : (Best player under 21 on December 31):
1. Matthijs de Ligt (NED/Ajax Amsterdam then Juventus)
2. Jadon Sancho (ENG/Borussia Dortmund)
3. Joao Felix (POR/Benfica then Atletico Madrid)
Yashin Trophy: (Best goalkeeper, presented for the first time):
1. Alisson Becker (BRA/Liverpool)
2. Marc-Andre ter Stegen (GER/FC Barcelona)
3. Ederson (BRA/Manchester City)
Women’s Ballon d’Or:
1. Megan Rapinoe (USA/Reign FC)
2. Lucy Bronze (ENG/Lyon)