Precious is a law gradaute from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
A friend, Chukwugozie who shared the extraordinary feat on Facebook, wrote:
“Let me introduce to You the First Class Lawyer.
A product of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Met Barr Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor. She graduated with first Class at Nigeria Law School Lagos.
What you should know about Barr. Precious (first class Lawyer)
1. When she couldn’t get admission to Study law. She did 2years Diploma in Law in Unizik.
2. After her diploma in Law, she wasn’t able to secure admission to Study law. She went home frustrated.
3. After one year at Home, Barr Precious secured admission to Study law in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
4. She was elected to be Lawsa Vice President then she became the first Female Lawsa President in COOU.
5. Barr. Precious graduated with 2:1 in COOU.
6. She was admitted to Nigeria Law school Lagos where she came out with first Class and was the only student from her set that got first class in Nigeria Law school.
Why do I tell you this story…. Impossible is Nothing. Destiny can be delayed but not denied.”
On the day of being called to bar, she wrote:
Today also marks the beginning of greater things to come. This is just the foundation. God is not through with me yet.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!! 💃💃💃💃💃
P.C MEKOWULU ESQ(DIP.LAW, LL.B, BL, AICMC, MORE LOADING)”
See photos below;